Global architecture, drafted after discussion with Bert and Ron.
- We believe that the URL Hits table needs to be encrypted using asymmetric keys.
- can these keys be derived from a client certificate?
- can the client certificate be used in SmoothWall, or should it be the other way around?
- we assume that the URL hits are created for the actor and his buddies. Only them should be able to see the actual URLs. But the actor/buddy column should be encrypted as well!
- Do we need the Account table to be encrypted as well?